Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Right Tunes

Music has always been an important part of gaming. Usually, I love listening to the default soundtrack, and in Games like Halo and Bioshock, the music is something to stop and admire when you're not getting shot at. But there's certain times where I just have to turn on my iPod to get in the mood. Just recently I was in a vicious Face-Off with this guy who was probably going to beat me. I muted my Party and put in my headphones. I actually have 4 playlists on my iPod for this exact situation. "Angry Gaming" "Impossible Comeback" "Won't Back Down" "This Ends Now". I picked my "Won't Back Down" playlist and was greeted by a fitting Eminem song with a similar title to the playlist. I came back to win that match.

My favorite Artists to frag to include Eminem, Skrillex, Flux Pavillion, Jay-Z, and, when things get dire, Linkin Park and Beethoven. Yes, I said Beethoven. His dramatic melodies help me concentrate.

2 comments:

  1. Go to youtube.com/user/Monstercatmedia
    They have some pretty intense beats (they're electro)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice. Definitely some for any intense Need For Speed Most Wanted Races

      Delete

By the way, it'd be really cool if you subscribed to me on YouTube @
www.youtube.com/noob622