Tuesday, April 2, 2013

When I feel like getting online, Gosh!

So I've gotten a lot of PMs lately about me being online Steam/Xbox Live/PSN/Wii.
To set the record straight, let me say that I do not own a Wii and probably never will. If you have a Wii or Wii U, good for you, but until Nintendo ditches Friend Codes I'm not going to be caught dead exchanging a 10+ digit number just to play Mario with friends. The only exception to that rule is if Super Smash Bros 4 has matchmaking. Then I'm selling my 720 and buying a Wii U.




Back to the topic at hand, unfortunately, it has been a while since I just sat on my 360 and played a few rounds of Zombies or a couple Far Cry 3 matches. I've been so busy with my channel I haven't got around to it. But luckily, after this Bioshock Special, it's back to the Wheel of Fate, where more gameplay videos await. If you'd like to be featured in a video, don't hesitate to add me on Xbox Live, Steam, or FourDeltaOne.



Xbox Live: haloreach622
Steam: noob622195
IW4M and IW5M: n00b622

No comments:

Post a Comment

By the way, it'd be really cool if you subscribed to me on YouTube @
www.youtube.com/noob622