Monday, March 9, 2015

Ehhhhhhh

I'm not good at 3D modeling.

Well, I am, but only in AutoDeskt Inventor, at least that's the only program I'm familiar with.


So the idea of modeling 3D models in Unreal or Unity is very, very unappealing to me.

But at the same time, animating 2D sprites? Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm going to start with neither UE4 or U5, instead I'm going to go with GameMaker. I know, it's really basic compared the the aforementioned engines, but it'll be good for a starter game just until I'm comfortable translating C#-ish code into actual actions.

And with that: I have 3 games I plan to develop.

These are codenames, obviously.

1.) Project: GHOST - Release by March 20th.
      Classic Arcade Fun - with a twist.
2.) Project: TRENCH - Release by April 24th.
      WWI Tower defense game.
3.) Project: 1337 - Release date TBD.
      The Quest to Become Awesome. <----------------The BIG project.

I'll give more info on Project: GHOST in the coming days. As far as I'm concerned, the other two don't exist to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By the way, it'd be really cool if you subscribed to me on YouTube @
www.youtube.com/noob622