Friday, March 6, 2015

And I'm back! Straight up! Got more programs to code!

Implementing nested-if statements while I'm texting on my phone...




I'm going to be blogging daily again! This time we're going to be focusing on whatever the hell I feel like focusing on. Mostly programming.

Today, it's coffee! Coffee is great. I was never a big coffee drinker until this year. Now I drink a cup a day. I know, nowhere near what most of you caffeine-junkies drink, but it's an infinite increase from 0 cups like I used to. Coffee is pretty much my breakfast now, usually accompanied by a Pop tart or something quick that I can eat at my computer. I always thought coffee was bad for you, but after doing research and analyzing recent studies on coffee, I realize that there are close to 0 negative drawbacks to a cup a day. And the positive effects are numerous.

Ah, slowly but surely I'm turning into the typical software engineer.

Also, I finished my game. I'm taking a class on game design, but we're not supposed to be actually making games until weeks from now. Fuck that, I went and made our first game anyway, in ClickTeam Fusion 2.5. It was the standard "ChocoBreak" game, but I pimped it out with powerups and shiz.

I definitely am going to start a new project. What the project is, I have no clue. But I know it won't be in CTF, even though I'm now familiar with the interface. The free version is far, far too limited to do anything worth releasing. I might as well grab one of the free engines (Unity 5 and Unreal 4 are looking great!) and just learn as I go. I'll iron out the details on what engine later.



~noob622

No comments:

Post a Comment

By the way, it'd be really cool if you subscribed to me on YouTube @
www.youtube.com/noob622