Friday, February 7, 2014

Maybe, like, faithful 90%

Yeah, I missed yesterday. Start the raging. But seriously, as much as it doesn't seem like it, I do have a life outside of the internet.

However small that life may be.

(Very small.)




But I digress.
I'm uploading a new channel trailer as we speaketh.
And damn, is it good. Very good.
Meanwhile, I'll be doing some collabs all weekend, so expect dat. Also, I did a RotMG (google it) gameplay with like 4 other guys. Came out pretty good, just not a fit for my channel. So I'll post it here tomorrow.

Until then, it'd be great if you could subscribe to my channel on YouTube, like some of them videos, and comment to your hearts content.


Keep on pwning and owning,
~noob622

No comments:

Post a Comment

By the way, it'd be really cool if you subscribed to me on YouTube @
www.youtube.com/noob622