Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Never Gonna Give You Up!

I bet you guys thought I was going to forget about you, right?

WRONG.

When I say daily blog, I mean daily blog.

That means I will post DAILY.

Or as close to it as the internet will allow.

Anyway, put up a new video, check it out at the top. It's an example of a comments video.

Fun facts:
A comments video like that takes 6 min to record and 4 hours to edit. Then 1 1/2 hours to upload.
Total: ~5 1/2 Hours.

Live gameplays take 6 min to record, an hour to edit, and 1 1/2 hours to upload.
Total: ~2 1/2 Hours.

An update takes >3 min to record and 2 hours to edit, and 1 hour to upload.
Total: ~3 Hours.

So, if Comments videos take the longest, why do I do them the most?
Because unlike the other videos, they require no voice over, meaning I can make/edit them wherever I am and whenever I want, with whatever footage I have lying around. Sure, it's a lot of editing, but I can churn them out faster than any other videos (except Minutes) because I have more opportunities to work on them.

So, expect a lot of those. Plus, they are pretty humorous.

Anyways, that's all for today.

Keep on pwning and owning,
~noob622

No comments:

Post a Comment

By the way, it'd be really cool if you subscribed to me on YouTube @
www.youtube.com/noob622