Saturday, May 10, 2014

Random Blog Post #4: Pr0gW0es

I'm a programmer if you guy's didn't know, and at this moment I know several different languages. The basic ones, like VB.Net and F#, and some advanced ones, like C# and Python. At this moment, I trying to pick up two different languages at the same time; Java and C++.

Anywho, the point is, when you know all these languages, most people have no problem switching back and forth between several different ones. But, I kinda learned all of them in quick succession, so I guess I haven't developed that switching skill...

I'll be coding in VB and all of the sudden start putting braces in my ending syntax, or in C++ and finish coding with an "End Class" function.

Anyways, programming joke!


No comments:

Post a Comment

By the way, it'd be really cool if you subscribed to me on YouTube @
www.youtube.com/noob622