Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Yeah, yeah, I know.

"Daily Blog" and whatnot. Whatever. It's not like I don't want to post (I really do want to), it's just I have nothing to post about, really. I guess that's just me.

I'll just start posting random gaming stuff I come across.


But not today. No, today, I will be discussing my next YouTube video. Check it out: so I got a brand new game I'm featuring. One is South Park: The Stick of Truth. Get ready for some epic laughs in that one. However, due to the nature of the content (SP fans know what I'm talking about), I'm going to release another live gameplay at the same time. What it will be on is TBD.

Nothing big releasing next week, so I probably won't cover anything... Or maybe I'll do a hardware review on the New Nvidia Titan. Fall is a long way to wait for that new Arkham Game, just saying.

So look forward to a few weeks of that...

Keep on pwning and owning
~noob622

No comments:

Post a Comment

By the way, it'd be really cool if you subscribed to me on YouTube @
www.youtube.com/noob622